bobwhitedan

Monday, January 09, 2006

bobwhitedan

This is a great idea, thanks DAR!
don't know where to start. just to catch some classmates up on me and where i am now. i have retired, onlu to start a business with my oldest daugnter. we have an embroidery shop and have been doing this for 6 years now. i have 5 grand kids with the 6th one due at the end of the month, these have come from 2 daughters [thats all we had], one set of twins, wow what an experience, the boys are 6 now and are a great treat.
better sign off for now, looking fwd to checking the blog and seeing what other classmates have been up to!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Greybeard said…

    Glad you've taken the plunge, Dan!

    Actually, it was Kathy that took the initiative to start "Vandy's Kids".
    I just helped a little.

    I've been blogging now since April, and I find it mighty satisfying.

    Keep the updates coming.....anything noteworthy, you can blog about it and link it to VK.

    This could be the start of something really neat, if everyone will get over the fear of the unknown!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Purple Tabby said…

    Purple Tabby said...
    SO happy to "see" you Dan!

    Embroidery! Tell me more! I have a Viking Designer I. It can do everything but fix dinner if you know how to push the right buttons.

    My husband says it has a kick-stand and can be used for mountain biking! Not quite. Well, I haven’t found the right buttons yet, anyway!

    I have made lots of little things but I still have trouble with the puckering around the edges. There is no way I could make anything good enough for commercial use.

    You must have one of those big 12 spool jobs? Awesome! Can you create your own art work? That would be TOO much fun for me!

    Do you remember when our mother's use to drag us to all those Home Ec. meetings? LOL

    That was such a good club for post-war wives. Those ladies and their families have been intertwined all their adult lives -- still get together every now and then.

    That kind of friendship is worth more than gold.

    I met a lot of fun kids that way, too - you, Chip, Reggie, Marty, Stan Plumber, and some others that I knew from other places too.

    Hope I can see you in April,,, if not please send the twins! I’d love to see them! Six grandchildren! Danny Boy, you are a rich man!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home